Our client is currently seeking a dedicated Storage Systems Engineer for the effective management and operation of the customers storage environment. Ideally the candidate will have proven background knowledge working across core infrastructure technologies, with specific experience relating to Cloud Storage, Virtualisation, Storage, Scripting & Automation, Networking and Windows/Linux hosts. The role is based within Brisbane CBD.
Must have experience with VMware platform administration and support. NCDA and VCP certifications are highly regarded. NetApp Clustered Data ONTAP skills are highly regarded, as will experience with similar storage platforms.
The successful candidate will have experience within the following areas:
- VMWare running Windows & Linux
- Microsoft Active Directory and DNS services
- AWS Architecture & Methodology
- Scripting and Automation skills using Powershell
- NetApp Workflow Automation (WFA)
- OnCommand Insight
- SNMP monitoring and alerting tools (OnCommand Unified Manager (OCUM), Graphite/Grafana, Zabbix etc.)
- Experience working in a Managed or Professional Services environment and familiarity with ITIL concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple stakeholders & learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
Please forward resumes in a WORD format and please give detailed experience of past relevant projects.
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier to the IT/Engineering sector for both contract and permanent recruitment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ben Reeve on 03 9982 0311 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.