Take the next step in your career in a role you where you will have a direct influence on engineering outcomes that will impact on the warfighter capabilities. Reporting to the Team Leader of Airframe Engineering Services, you will exercise a level of delegation authority on engineering & maintenance requirements for ADF combat aircraft. Working out of the Brisbane facility, you will have direct influence and be responsible for the allocating, delegating and distributing engineering and maintenance work packages. The successful applicant will have experience working within engineering teams on either fixed or rotary wing aircraft. Candidate should have a strong level of structural and maintenance airframe repair and/or design experience.
- Undertake technical investigation of problems or changes emanating from the OEM
- Perform & manage technical investigation of maintenance problems
- Liaise with relevant units both in Australian & Overseas about technical change activities
- Undertake analysis of defect and problem reports
- Ensure engineering tasks are in compliance with approved lifecycles & relevant EMP
- Maintain data files and records within the PLMT as required
Required Skills & Experience:
- Qualifications in Structural Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in aviation/aerospace industry
- Experience working within an MRO and/or OEM environment
- Stakeholder management experience
- Candidates should have both excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong understanding of DASR part 21 and/or 145
- Ability to work in a fast-past environment
- CAMM2 is highly advantageous
This role would be suited to an independent AME or an AME that has been in maintenance management position that is looking to take the next step into a maintenance design role.
Applicants should hold or have previously held a Defence Security clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 0419 630 422 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.