Are you an experienced Structural Airframe Engineer looking to work on exciting projects? Why not take the next step by joining an industry leader in Queensland that has a deep history with the Defence & Commercial Aviation sectors in New Zealand and Australia?
This is an exciting opportunity to work across multiple high-profile aerospace projects. The successful applicant will have proven industry experience with propulsion systems as well as a focus on design & reliability in an Aerospace environment. You should have a firm knowledge of ADF or Civil airworthiness regulations.
Our client is a well-respected MRO to the Australian and South Pacific region. You will have the opportunity to reinforce a dynamic team where not only will your voice be heard but your decisions will also have a direct impact on a wide spread of projects.
- Lead the Design and Test team
- Continuous improvement of the safety and reliability of the engine products
- Represent the company as an engine technical leader
- Manage DASR Part 21J Airworthiness requirements
- Oversee the technical integrity & performance of Engine products
- Determine areas for improvement of products
- Ensure compliance of and continuously improvement of the Engineering Management System
- Provide ongoing mentorship to members of the engineering team
Required Skills / Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 8 years aviation experience
- Hold an REPQ certification
- Proven experience in Airworthiness
- Part 21J experience
- Firm understand of ADF or Civil airworthiness regulations
- Sound communications skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience leading teams would be a benefit
Due to the nature of the project's applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible for a security clearance. Applicants are also required to meet International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.