Keep the rotor blades spinning with this technical and specialised contract in Brisbane.
Our client is a Defence Aerospace giant and is currently in the process of designing and producing some of the world's most technologically advanced rotary airframes. You will be joining a values based organisation within their capabilities team.
Kinexus are seeking an experienced Defence Structures Engineer to join our client's design engineering team. In this role you will use your composites and metallics knowledge to fix design and stress issues outside what the original manufactures designed and tested.
- Develop, review and manage Technical Change tasks
- Undertake analysis of defect and problem reports
- Develop and review engineering advice, authorised maintenance data and instructions
- Liaise with other business and functional units, operators, maintainers, airworthiness authorities to support technical change activities
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified Engineer in Structural, Mechanical or Aerospace
- Defence Structures experience 5 years or more
- Proven Finite Element Method experience
- Excellent report writing and proven hand calculation stress analysis capability
- Working knowledge and experience of contemporary aircraft airworthiness regulations (DASR Part21J, Part M or similar)
- Defence security clearance - Baseline or higher
Please forward your covering letter and resume in WORD FORMAT.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.