Seeking Defence experienced Aerospace and Structures Engineers for a 6 - 12-month contract in Sydney. Working within the Design Engineering Structures team, you will support all Aircraft Structural Integrity (ASI) engineering design, development support ensuring platform compliance with airworthiness regulations.
All activities will be carried out using a systems engineering design philosophy in accordance with the level of engineering authority delegated to you.
- Develop structural engineering design solutions to issues outside what the original manufactures designed and tested
- Undertake design analysis, implementation of solutions, integration, validation and testing
- Support engineering investigations at request of the platform program and develop appropriate documentation
- Support the execution of the fatigue management sub-program
- Support other business units in the development, delivery and maintenance of platform data collection
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering in Aerospace, Mechanical, Mechatronics or relevant engineering discipline
- 10+ years' experience within Structures or Aerospace engineering environment
- Detailed ASI engineering experience on rotary or fixed-wing platforms
- Previous repair and maintenance experience
- Knowledge of Defence airworthiness regulations
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Must hold a current Defence security clearance of Baseline or higher
Please forward your covering letter and resume in WORD FORMAT.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AB