ABOUT THIS ROLE
As the sub contract administrator you will be responsible for the development of subcontract specifications, work statements and the procurement of specialised materials for one of Australia's leading defence industry companies.
This role will see you liaising with key stakeholders and contribute to the successful completion of programs and initiatives. You will have the opportunity to develop and grow as you introduce new personnel and will be actively encouraged to contribute to customer meetings.
This role isn't your typical Sub Contract Admin job, its much more than that. collaborating with other professionals to achieve the best possible outcome is a key part of the company's work culture. If your sick of the monotony and bureaucracy seen in other roles like this, then this might be the challenging and rewarding career you need!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is well known and respected around the world, with their products key not only to defence, but all major industries.
They look to their employees to ensure that the best outcome can be achieved in a harmonious environment. A collaboration is needed to ensure this, with both staff and management working towards achieving the best results for both the stakeholder and the client.
Flexible working arrangements and support for interstate relocation is available to the right candidate.
- Provide high level advice and guidance to stakeholders
- Coordinate market testing and solicitation events
- Prepare bid packages and assist in the evaluation criteria
- Coordinate, action and modify subcontracts
- Conduct formal engagements with suppliers
- Establish subcontract systems
- Provide status updates on subcontracts capability
- Support the development and implementation of procurement
- Develop solutions to problems and contribute to business development initiatives
- Comply with legislation and company policies
- Other roles as required
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline from a recognised institution, and/or equivalent relevant experience (preferably within the defence industry)
- Relevant certifications and professional membership is desirable
- Experience in procurement processes (SAP) is highly regarded
- Knowledge and understanding of administering large and complex subcontracts
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with Australian and US Defence Export Control regulations (highly desirable)
- Prior experience working within an engineering or project environment (preferably within the defence industry) would be greatly beneficial
- Communication and interpersonal skills are a must
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Callum Andrew on 08 8432 0491 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs