We have a new opportunity with a large consultancy who are building a Defence Supply Chain. Their goal is to solve complex business issues by combining process and industry knowledge. We are looking for Senior Supply Chain Manager to work on sites supporting partners through the whole project life cycle from design to implementation.
Our client is looking for candidates who can;
- Help build our Defence Supply Chain practice.
- Lead client facing workshops.
- Understand the best-practice scope & be able to talk to clients in adopting these.
- Provide training to users and fellow consultants.
We are looking for Candidates who have;
- Min 5- 10 yrs experience
- Domain expertise in Supply Chain Planning - preferably in sustainment activities including inventory management and optimisation, new item transition planning, demand planning, disposals, supply planning, logistics and master data management.
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to work with data
- Strong communication & presentation skills - both written and verbal
- Consulting and Business Development experience highly regarded
Applicants will need to be an Australian Citizen ideally with a current security clearance (NV1 preferred)
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Susan Stuart on 02 9492 7517. #LI-Susie
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.