We are currently inviting applications for an experienced Supply Support Manager working for a Defence client in Sydney. The position is a full time role and would ideally suit someone with existing naval experience or looking to re-enter the Defence industry from an adjacent sector.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Supply Support Management and the Supply Support Team
- Responsible for managing the Supply Support Plan and ensuring all deliverables are being met
- Responsible for Inventory Investment Planning and Stock Assessment.
- Forecasting and development of the Annual Task Material List.
- Management and Procurement of all military logistics demands and demand performance / satisfaction.
- Accounting, stock keeping and the management, use and upkeep of all Military Logistics Information Systems (including MILIS).
- Cataloguing and Codification.
- Stock / spares management, including for on-board allowances and supply support system supportability analysis, resilience and contingency management.
- Spares obsolescence management.
- Disposals management
- Oversee 3-4 direct reports
Work Experience & Skills
- 10+ years' experience in a Supply support or Inventory Management position, with 2+ years in a management role.
- A high level of stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills.
- An existing or reinstatable Australian Defence security clearance.
- Prior experience in a Defence naval environment would be highly preferable.
Safety is first and foremost to both Kinexus and our client, and all aspects of recruitment and onboarding are taken very seriously. Due to the current situation there are strict safety protocols in place along with provisions to work remotely as and when required.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.