** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
Our client is one of Australia's largest and most advanced suppliers to the Australian defence industry and are currently expanding their ILS capability. They are currently looking for an experienced Supportability Engineering Lead with experience with LORA, FMECA, RAMS and LSA in a defence industry environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Supportability Engineering Lead will be responsible for the planning and execution of all ILS elements during system design, production and deployment of the project vehicle & systems.
- Input and consideration in the design interfaces of RAMS, Interoprability, Safety and Security requirements and analysis
- Leading Logistic Support Analysis and Reporting activities including:
- Task Analysis
- Spares and provisioning analysis and modelling
- Level of Repair Analysis (LORA) and modelling
- Maintenance Analysis and Plan development
- Leading the development, population and maintenance of the System Life Cycle Cost Model
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supportability Engineering, Reliability Engineering or similar
- Minimum 8 years in an ILS Practitioner/Specialist/Engineer
- Experience with Logistical computer resources tools such as PLM's, LSAR's and RAM Modelling
- Ability to hold/obtain NV1 clearance.
If you think you match the above, please apply in word format
Kinexus is the No.1 Defence Industry supplier for Permanent and Contract recruitment for over 19 years and counting, with a team of ex-defence members and recruitment specialists ready to provide the best quality service available!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-LM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.