Provision of ICT System Administration services responsible for Citrix Desktop environments and Netscaler maintenance, enabling the delivery of sustainment, deployment and support in the Endpoint Services Section of Technology Services Branch within ASD
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 4
- Installation, configuration, sustainment and enhancement of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop and Netscaler technologies enabling delivery of services to ICT platforms utilising Commonwealth approved designs
- Provide technical direction in the Management and deployment of Citrix technologies to integrate additional customer and business requirements onto corporate mission ICT platforms
- Work as part of a team to manage incidents, problems, continuous service improvement and workflows to meet deadlines.
- Contribute technical knowledge and industry best practice to a customer focused, security enabled global ICT platform, with focus on optimising system performance, integrity and security.
- Provide technical advice, engage and liaise with assigned Capability Delivery and Planning resources regarding ICT deliverables.
- Engage and liaise with customers to ensure user requirements are delivered against, and within specified Service Level Agreements.
- Provide technical advice and assistance in the delivery of business intelligence activities for the enterprise using modern DevOps methodologies.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.