The System Engineer (Technical Team Lead) will lead up to 5 technical personnel within the SPO Sustainment Office to support mission critical systems
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 5
As required, the Technical Team Lead will also provide input to:
- requirements development
- system definition
- design and development
- verification & validation
Additionally, the Team Lead will coordinate closely with the Team Lead of the contracted prime service delivery agent to further support a key system (ITIL Levels 1-4).
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good knowledge of System Engineering principles and processes.
- Knowledge of information systems security principles, practices and technologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT Service Management, Project Management and IT Security Manual.
- A good understanding of the Information Security Manual.
- A proven ability to document technical processes.
- Good knowledge of and experience in current developments and trends in ICT systems.
- Proven experience working in Service Delivery Management functions in accordance with the ITIL framework.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Ensure all work completed meets quality standards and quality control measures.
- Support the Sustainment Office in a broad range of systems engineering activities related to system design, scheduling, implementation, testing and to ensure that engineering solutions are coordinated across the Sustainment Team.
- Lead the Sustainment team to achieve results and provide systems advice to the Sustainment Office.
- Analyse complex systems engineering issues, apply expertise to identify and recommend courses of action.
- Contribute to external contract development, including identification of approval and verification gates.
- Contribute to and review externally developed designs, plans and other artefacts to ensure integration with requirements and verification processes.
- Coordinate team and service provider resources to deliver and support IT services and products.
- Work with Sustainment Office Manager to develop acquisition strategies for future work.
- Work with key business partners to understand their needs.
- Resolve issues and or problems that arise within the constraints of the Sustainment Team. Act as point of contact to support service users and customer reporting issues.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.