Our client is a leading player in the Defence arena, with major products spread over Land, Air and Sea. They have an exciting position available supporting the development of verification and validation documents as well as supporting acquisition activities on state-of-the-art radar technology.
- Plan, document and conduct Verification & Validation activities (protocols and reports) for both new and current product designs
- Meet project verification standards to support customer acceptance of systems and products
- Plan, manage and document configuration control of the products under test and associated test environment
- Implement Acceptance Test Procedures following procedural step for each test activity
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as DOORS
Qualifications & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant Engineering discipline
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar Verification and Validation role
- Experience in the Defence industry is a major advantage
- Experience using DOORS requirements database
- Current NV1 security clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jessica Rosie on 0400 221 065. #LI-Jessica
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs