We are working with a prominent client here in Sydney whom is seeking an experienced communications systems engineer to bring their knowledge to the team and play a pivotal role in the competion of defence maritime projects! This role will have responsibility for engineering activities across communication systems requirements management, design, and verification support of program deliverables.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) across communication system
- Perform systems analysis, systems design and technical risk analysis
- Develop and maintain the system level design documents
- Plan, document and execute verification and validation activities
- Conducting engineering investigations and analyses
- Establish and maintain close relationships with internal and external stakeholders/customers
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Engineering degree in Communications, Electrical, Electronics or related required.
- Prior experience working in a Defence Engineering environment
- Must have prior experience with Naval communications systems
- Experience, knowledge and familiarity with Systems Engineering Tools and Standards
- Must currently hold or be eligible to obtain a Defence Security Clearance up to Negative Vet 1 (NV1)
Safety is first and foremost to both Kinexus and our client, and all aspects of recruitment and onboarding are taken very seriously. Due to the current situation there are strict safety protocols in place.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.