Fantastic opportnity for a TSPV Cleared Systems Adminsitrator to be part of an organisation embedded in defence that will deliver cutting edge capabilities to Defence through a variety of different programmes and projects.
The System Administrator will be responsible, under general direction to set up and manage servers used by software developers and must have a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical/non-technical personnel.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility LOR3.
- Setup and manage servers, including GitLab, Jenkins, Symbol Servers, static code analysis, continuous integration and testing hosts. Management of VMware ESX infrastructure
- Perform development to improve usability and functionality of services/systems, this will include scripting languages such as Python and shell scripting
- Assist in set up and configuration of Windows developer workstations
- Maintain and improve proprietary testing and release systems used to package, test and deliver software products. Mostly Python based systems and some UI and Web components.
- Assist with improving efficiency through improving development, testing and release systems and practices.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures
Other Skills and Knowledge
- Experience in Red Hat Linux enterprise 5/6/7
- Experience with Dell and HP hardware using Intel processors
- Experience in 1G/10G networking
- Experience in IT system design
- Experience with Splunk, GitLab, Jenkins and Symbol.
- Highly desirable technical skills include, but are not limited to, Unix/Linux scripting, SQL, Ruby, Python and Perl.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.