The System Administrator is responsible for complex activities and tasks relating to development, integration, configuration, hardening, and documentation of Cyber Security Systems. The System Administrator will conduct these activities whilst working cohesively and flexibly with related stakeholders to the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC)
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 3, 4 & 5 positions available
- Flexible/Part time working arrangements available
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge and experience in Authentication and Authorisation technologies (experience with Red Hat IPA is preferred).
- Understanding of various protocols (i.e. DNS, DHCP, NTP) and proxies (i.e. web proxies).
- General knowledge or experience with HP, Cisco or Juniper networking an advantage.
- Experience in one of the following preferred technologies:
- Software defined storage technologies (i.e. CEPH).
- Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS, e.g. Red Hat OpenStack, AWS);
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS, e.g. Red Hat Open Shift);
- Containers (e.g. Docker) technologies;
- Elastic Search (ES).
- Design, install and maintain all server hardware and software systems.
- General systems administration activities including Operating System installation, configuration, integration, hardening and software management.
- System patching including Red Hat Ansible, Red Hat Satellite automation, configuration management and deployment tools.
- Design, develop and maintain system tools for all scripts and automation processes and monitor system capacity and usage.
- Identify and analyse system performance issues, and work in close coordination with related stakeholders to recommend and implement remediation actions.
- Identify any configuration discrepancies in systems, assess security risks, and implement solutions by adhering to security standards.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.