The System Administrator is responsible for complex activities and tasks relating to design, development, integration, configuration, hardening, and documentation of Cyber Security Systems. The System Administrator will conduct these activities whilst working cohesively and flexibly with related stakeholders to the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC).
Location of work Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract 12 months that includes an initial 3 month probation
Contract extensions 12 months subject to an Organisational Suitability Assessment and funds availability
Security clearance Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
- Conduct VMWare, Windows and Linux systems administration including Operating System installation, configuration, integration, hardening, software and patch management and documentation of Cyber Security Capability.
- Install, maintain or decommission capability hardware and software as required.
- Monitor and manage system capacity and usage.
- Identify and analyse system issues and work in close coordination with relevant stakeholders to recommend and implement remediation actions.
- Create and maintain system documentation and support procedures.
- Identify any configuration discrepancies, assess security risks, and implement solutions in accordance with security standards.
- Familiarity with CISCO and Palo Alto Networking devices.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.