Our client is supporting ADF across a range of systems in mechanical, electrical and communications domains to work on some of today's most advanced technology and marine underwater systems for the Royal Australian Navy's servicemen and women. Experience in Mechatronics or Systems Engineering disciplines (V&V, T&E, Design and Delivery, Requirements Analysis) are highly desired!
- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as; DOORs and/or UML.
- 1 - 3 years' minimum experience as a Systems or Mechatronics Engineer or Graduate Mechatronics Engineer
- Engineering degree in either of the following disciplines; Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics.
- Experience in systems architecture, design & development and test & evaluation
- Australian Citizenship essential
- Defence industry experience (desirable)
MUST be an Australian Citizen and those holding a current active Baseline, NV1 or NV2 clearance are encouraged to apply!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier to the Defence Industry.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-Patrick
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.