Our client is a world-renowned supplier to the Defence Industry both Nationally and Internationally. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experience Systems Engineer with a communications background to join a rapidly growing team here in Melbourne, to support a brand-new state-of-the-art development project for the Australian Defence Force. Individuals with experience across the entire systems engineering lifecycle (V&V, Test & Integration, Requirements Management, Design and Review) will be highly suitable.
- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as; DOORs and/or UML.
- Conduct Engineering Change Proposals (ECP) and develop Test Certification Documentation (TCD)
- Conduct engineering design review across a range of communications equipment
- 5 years' minimum experience as a Systems or Communications Engineer
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Telecommunications, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics, Software or Safety.
- Experience in systems architecture, design & development and test & evaluation
- Must hold a current NV1 (Secret) security clearance
- Defence industry experience desirable
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and an Active NV1 Clearance or above.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-Patrick
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.