We currently have a 6-month contract for a Systems Engineer to join dynamic team, located in Newcastle. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to demonstrate their proven experience while continuing to improve their skills within a major Defence organisation. You will have the opportunity to work on ground-breaking technology that will directly influence the Warfighters capability.
- Conduct engineering support activities
- Review and purpose updates to engineering plans, instructions and agreements
- Provide Recognised Quality Organisation Verification assessments
- Support rollout of the Governance & Assurance tool
- Conduct and log assurance activities in the Governance & Assurance Tool
- Liaison with internal & external stakeholders
- Provide specialist advice and draft Contract Change Proposals
- Conduct Engineering and safety activities for system safety management
- Engineering Degree in any of the following disciplines: Electrical, Communications, Mechatronics, Software
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with governance & assurance activities
- Experience working within a Defence environment
- Proven understanding of the full lifecycle from concept through to design
- Ability to review Engineering Management Systems
- Demonstrated experience of implementation, integration, verification & validation
- Applicants must hold an active NV1 security clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Melanie Lo on 08 8432 0494 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ML
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.