We are currently recruiting for a versatile defence and security company. Our client is looking for a Systems engineer who has the ability to develop, design and manage system requirements. This role will be part of the team design, building, installing and configuring a range of ICT infrastructures. Including the support of complex project planning including elements of engineering lifecycle.
Candidates will be expected to be able to undertake analysis and design ICT/ Network / Communication system. As well as implementing a range of ICT systems solutions supporting third party Windows and Unix applications.
- Windows and/or Unix Operating System software stacks.
- Relational Database technologies, implemented by products such as Sybase,SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Virtualisation technologies implemented by products such as VMWare, RHEV and HyperV.
- A range of ICT tools and products including Microsoft Office suite, JIRA and SharePoint.
- Gateway system architecture and network protocols, systems and architectures.
- working knowledge of a range of Email and internet technologies including SMTP, POP3, IMAP, HTTP, SSL and XML.
- Scripting and programming languages appropriate for current and future projects. (Note, this is not a programming role, but an awareness of the Software Development Lifecycle and related methods and tools would be advantageous).
Due to the nature of the role only candidates with a NV2 or higher will be considered.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jamie Beighton on 02 9492 7514. #LI-Jamie
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs