Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you interested in utilising your skills within a dynamic team working on exciting projects? We currently have an opportunity in Brisbane for a Systems Engineer with experience in Defence Communications Systems (C4i, C2, Crypto, RF). This is a critical role within the business that will have a direct input into the outcomes of major Land Defence projects.
This is an amazing opportunity to work on state-of-the-art systems in Defence whilst showcasing your engineering expertise. You will be responsible for end to end solutions for mission critical needs across air land and sea
- Perform requirements analysis
- System installation, deployment, configuration and integration
- Testing and error identification during integration of equipment/software
- Creation of technical documentation for systems and their interfaces
- Acceptance of internal and external deliverables for assigned work packages
- Support of system test activities
- Maintain customer contact in relation to technical matters
Skills & Experience Required:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Communications Systems Engineering
- Proven experience working as a System Engineer within a Defence Environment
- Proven experience with verification and validation of communication systems
- Experience with Radio, RF, Networks, Satellite Systems, Navigation Systems, Radar, C2, C4i and/or Electronic Warfare.
- Excellent communications skills
- Meet ITAR compliancy
Applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship and a current Negative Vetting 1 clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 0419 630 422 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.