Our client is one of Australia's largest supplier of next generation communications solutions to the Australian Defence Force and is seeking engineers with defence experience across communications or electronics systems to play a key role in their research and development for the future.
- Communications or Electronics system engineering experience within defence industry.
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Writing requirements specifications
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- Experience on Defence projects ESSENTIAL
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Verification & Validation experience
- Provide assistance with requirements management, system design and definition, and system testing through to customer acceptance
- Comply with plans, processes and procedures in place to meet the requirements of the assigned projects.
- Analyse problems and specify, design and implement solutions.
- Establish test plans & procedures and conduct test analysis
- Communication System Domain knowledge (IP, Comms protocols, VOIP, etc)
- Assist in production of documentation and publication.
- Liaise and communicate with all relevant team members and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience in defence related projects based on the ASDEFCON or similar defence model.
- Australian Citizen.
- Defence security clearance or ability to acquire one.
Kinexus, formally Kinetic Recruitment is a specialist recruitment provider to the Defence and Aerospace sectors.
Please forward resumes in a WORD format.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.