An opportunity to work for a technology company focused on the development of new techniques for the Operations and Management of Communications Networks and the Electromagnetic Spectrum.
About the Role
Reporting to the Integration and Support Manager, this is an early career Systems Engineering role to immediately join a team delivering military secure communications projects.
You will be inquisitive, self-motivated and rigourous, and excel at working on cutting edge technology.
We are looking for someone who will proactively contribute to our projects and have familiarity with Australian Defence Systems Engineering processes.
You will have excellent written and verbal communications and be comfortable presenting to internal stakeholders and customers.
Skills and Experience
* This role requires an Australian Citizenship as you will be sponsored for a Negative Vetting 2 Australian Government Security Clearance.
* Undergraduate Engineering Qualification (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunications, RF, Space, Mechatronics or similar)
* 3+ years as a Systems Engineer
* Existing Security Clearance highly regarded by not mandatory
* 3+ years' experience working in one or more of Software, SATCOM, Telecommunications, RF, Space, Signal Processing
* Post Graduate Technical Qualifications
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Susie Stuart on 02 9492 7517.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.