Mechatronics, Electronics and/or Mechanical Engineers with some experience in Testing, Integration, Requirements Gathering and/or Verification and Validation, have we got the job for you! Apply your skills in test, integration, verification and validation across exciting modern defence projects within a secure environment and workplace.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We have multiple opportunities with our client for graduate/junior Systems Engineers to grow their skills and join the Defence Industry. This is a secure role with opportunities to enhance your knowledge and career options! Open to Graduates with relevant experience. These are permanent full-time positions based in Perth, WA!
The systems you could help support and design may include; C4I, Sonar, Satellite, Combat and various other military products and services!
- Carry out Systems Engineering activities including requirements management, system design and definition, and system testing.
- Analyse problems and specify, design, and implement solutions to these problems.
- Comply with plans, processes, and procedures to meet the requirements of assigned projects.
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as DOORs and/or UML.
- Assist in conducting customer acceptance testing.
- Support implementation, integration, verification, and validation processes.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- 2 - 4 year's engineering/systems experience. Open to recent Graduates with relevant project/intern experience.
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines: Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Software and/or Hardware.
- Some experience or exposure in Testing, Integration, Requirements Gathering and/or Verification and Validation activities.
- Australian Citizenship essential.
- Permanent Full-time positions.
- Based in Perth.
- Contribute to the success of Defence projects while making a start in the Defence industry.
- Work alongside a diverse and talented team of engineers.
- Room to grow and develop within a recognised Defence company
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Leading recruitment solutions company to the Defence Industry of Australia for over 19 years and counting, with a team of ex-service men and women and recruitment specialists ready to help you start your next exciting career!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Steve Hutcheson on 03 9982 0313 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-SH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.