Kinexus' Naval team is the largest naval specific recruitment team in Australia and as such, is in a position to provide unique support to projects across the country. As a trusted partner to the industry, we have access to project opportunities that will be created as the Royal Australian Navy embarks on the replacement of its entire fleet over the next two decades.
We are on the look out for and can provide excellent opportunities and career progression for Systems Engineers with a Mechanical, Electrical, Communications or Combat Systems background.
You will have an input into engineering design tasks and modifications and will use your engineering expertise to discuss and provide solutions to technical problems. You will be in control of consulting on engineering matters relating to requirements for a large scale naval sector project. You will have opportunities to join dynamic engineering teams and further enhance your career in engineering consulting.
To be considered for a role you will possess:
- A Bachelors Degree (minimum) in a related engineering discipline
- Experience with Systems engineering tools such as DOORS, Fault Tree Analysis, FMECA, Traceability Analysis and Requirements definition
- Experience working within a Defence environment and knowledge of Defence processes
- Experience working on RAN platforms and systems beneficial
- Strong experience and knowledge of defence engineering and maintenance procedures
- Applicants MUST an Australian citizen and hold a current security clearance
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tom Butters on 02 9492 7545 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.