Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you interested in utilising your skills within a dynamic team working on exciting projects? We currently have an opportunity in Melbourne for a Systems Engineer with experience in Air Traffic Management and/or Aerospace. This is a critical role within the business that will have a direct input into the outcomes Defence projects.
This is an amazing opportunity to work on state-of-the-art systems in Defence whilst showcasing your Air Traffic Management experience or aerospace engineering expertise. You will be responsible for:
- Conduct requirements analysis and development;
- Undertake reviews of management and governance documents (such as the SEMP/AEMP and subordinate plans);
- Undertake requirements audits, traceability and reviews of Contractor artefacts (such as VCRM, RTM, SS/SSSpec documents, ECPs and CCPs);
- Undertake system architecture and design reviews, system planning, technical performance measurement and technical reviews;
- Plan and deliver engineering services, resource management and project outcomes; and conduct reviews of contract deliverables.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Systems Engineering
- Proven experience working as a System Engineer within a Defence Environment
- Experience with System Engineering, Aerospace and or Air Traffic Management
- Knowledge of Defence project life cycle
- Excellent communications skills
Applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship and a current Negative Vetting 1 clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jessica Rosie on 0400 221 065. #LI-Jessica
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs