About the client
Our client is world renown leader in Defence and Civilian technologies. A golden opportunity has become available for Systems Engineer to join the team, based in the heart of Sydney CBD.
About the role
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, as Systems Engineer, your duties will include, but are not limited to, working with the customer to achieve systems engineering milestones, meet the customer's technical requirements, provide technical support and participate in the design of new engineering projects.
The role may require occasional sea trials and interstate travel.
- Play a crucial role in SEA1180 whilst staying in Sydney
- Work with futuristic communications technology
- A competitive salary package
- Minutes from trains, buses, gyms and Westfield
- Flexibility for work life balance
Skills and experience
The successful applicant will be a qualified Systems Engineer who has:
- Bachelor of Engineering qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years Systems Engineering experience
- In-depth knowledge of the operation of Military Communications equipment and systems
- Proven experience in delivering projects within the Australian Defence industry
- Structured approach to systems engineering principles
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Australian citizenship:
- Security Clearance - you will have or be eligible to obtain an Australian Defence NV1 security clearance
Please note that due to the specific requirements of the role, only applicants with the above experience will be contacted.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Shane Curtis on 02 9492 7509. #LI-Shane
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.