As the Cyber Security Systems Engineer, you will be required to undertake Cyber Security engineering analysis and review activities including:
- Conduct capability and concept development in context with technical security.
- Conduct security requirements analysis and development.
- Conduct security design and implementation.
- Conduct V&V.
- Support the security certification and accreditation process.
- Plan and deliver engineering services, regulatory compliance.
- Resource management and project outcomes.
- Conduct reviews of contract deliverables.
- Support and/or undertake internal cyber security assessments of the Enterprise and associated environment.
- Implement technical requirements for the certification and accreditation of systems within the Enterprise.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of documentation to support cyber security.
- Develop and support the cyberspace worthiness of the Enterprise and associated systems.
- Security engineering services.
- Design documents and specialist engineering reports.
- Plans and reports.
- Security requirements, plans, procedures and reports.
- Security V&V plans, and procedures.
- Hazard analyses and reports
- Contract documentation, plans, and reports.
- Services are to be provided by personnel holding tertiary qualifications in a relevant computer science, networking, engineering, or a related field, and experience in, and practical knowledge of, security management, as defined by the DSPF and other the Defence security policies.
- Services are to be provided commensurate with relevant Australian and International standards, regulations and Defence requirements.
- Service providers are to employ industry best practice when undertaking the Services.
- Review, evaluate, and/or provide input into the various plans, procedures, technical documentation and system review materials identified above.
- Attend identified meetings and provide reporting and review input.
- Experience working with Federal Government cyber security.
- Effective communication skills both written and oral and a strong ability to work across multiple skilled and geographically dispersed teams.
- Ability to present and discuss information clearly and concisely.
Due to the nature of the work and environment, you will hold either an NV2 or TSPV clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Danny Fleming on 02 9492 7510 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.