Our client is a world-renowned supplier to the Defence Industry both nationally and internationally. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to engage on some of Australia's most safety-critical and engaging projects supporting todays Defence men and women at sea and ashore. Individuals with experience across the entire systems engineering lifecycle (V&V, Test & Integration, Requirements Management, Design and Review) and working on Sonar technology, will be highly suitable!
- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as; DOORs and/or UML.
- 7 years' minimum experience as a Systems Engineer
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics, Software and/or Hardware
- Experience in systems architecture, design & development and test & evaluation
- Australian Citizenship essential
- Defence industry experience (desirable)
- Experience working with Sonar technology/equipment (desirable)
MUST be an Australian Citizen and those holding a current active Baseline, NV1 or NV2 clearance are encouraged to apply!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier to the Defence Industry.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-Patrick
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.