Our clients are world-renowned suppliers to the Defence Industry both Nationally and Internationally. They currently have exciting opportunities for both Junior and Senior Systems Engineers to engage on some of Australia's most safety-critical and engaging projects supporting todays Defence men and women at sea and ashore. Individuals with experience across the entire systems engineering lifecycle (V&V, Test & Integration, Requirements Management, Design and Review) will be highly suitable.
- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as; DOORs and/or UML.
- 3 years' minimum experience as a Systems Engineer
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics, Software and/or Hardware
- Experience in systems architecture, design & development and test & evaluation
- Australian Citizenship essential
- Defence industry experience desirable
- Supporting large Naval Combat, Communications and/or Mechanical systems
- Long term projects and ability to grow internally
- Rewarding salary package and great workplace benefits
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and/or an Australian.
Those holding a current Defence Security Clearnace Baseline or above, are encouraged to apply!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier to the Defence Industry
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.