It's difficult for field-deployed communications assets to rapidly setup secure battlespace communications for field HQ's, and support force agility and effectiveness, given the challenge of connecting large user groups in a mobile and highly dynamic battlespace.
Kinetic Defence Services is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence and Aerospace sectors. Our client is seeking candidates with significant experience in modern Digital Communications to design and deploy local wireless networking solutions at the user's location to keep tablets, notebooks and other mobile devices in constant communication.
- Elicit / refine / document requirements
- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Plan, document and execute Verification and Validation activities
- Identify project and product risks and escalate using defined processes
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels
- An understanding of Software based Systems
- Design Interface experience
- A high level of technical expertise and the application of that knowledge
- Strong Communications skills
- Must have a current Secret Security Clearance
APPLY NOW - Our client is looking to interview immediately.
Ideally, the successful applicant will have experience with Systems Engineering tools and knowledge of Systems Engineering Standards and is required to have qualifications in Engineering/Science and previous experience working with large complex systems.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Rhys Lewis on 02 9492 7538 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.