Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong background in security engineering? We currently have an opportunity for a Systems Engineer with a background on security aspects of engineering for major Defence projects.
This is a long-term contract opportunity supporting a major Aerospace Defence project based in Newcastle. The successful candidate will take the lead in all security related aspects of the engineering program, including security accreditation and management.
- Develop project security plans
- Conduct security risk assessments at a system level
- Security accreditation documentation
- Management of security technology
- Participate in design reviews and test events
- Engage & influence stakeholders
- Identification of system security requirements
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in engineering with a focus on systems/security
- Proven background in Systems Security Engineering
- Firm understanding of the Defence capability lifecycle
- Strong stakeholder management
- Current NV2 security clearance
- Meet ITAR compliance
- Experience working on CASG engineering programs - Desirable
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 20 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.