Currently have an opportunity in Sydney for a NV1 cleared Systems Engineer with strong experience systems engineering requirements, simulation and software development. This is a crucial Land based capability upgrade to simulate offensive fires and keep our men and women highly trained and ready to serve and protect the Australian nation.
Kinexus are seeking capable engineers who have a background in developing multiple engineering requirements for the integration of software systems with state-of-the-art platforms and technologies. This include specifications, systems architecture, design & development and test & evaluation of systems.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary Qualifications in Systems Engineering or related field
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Defence engineering requirements analysis, design, development and integration
- Knowledge in working within the Defence project lifecycle
- Proven engineering experience working in a Defence environment
- Prior experience in software oversight and development is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must hold a current Defence security clearance of NV1 or higher
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence sector. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working with in the Australian Defence Industry for over 19 years.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.