Our client is a leading supplier of high-quality energy and power distribution solutions for submarine platforms. With the current generation of in-service products rapidly approaching end-of-life, our client is seeking a Verification & Validation Engineer to assist the transition and delivery of new and existing manufacturing services to the purpose-built facility. The V&V Engineer will also ensure product quality requirements are achieved and documented throughout the project.
- Plan, document and conduct Verification & Validation activities (protocols and reports) for both new and current product designs
- Meet project verification standards to support customer acceptance of systems and products
- Plan, manage and document configuration control of the products under test and associated test environment
- Review test requirements plans and procedures for sub systems
- Implement Acceptance Test Procedures following procedural step for each test activity
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as DOORS
- Coordinate, review and supervise work conducted by external contractors.
- Support equipment installation and commissioning activities.
- Provide technical support to internal engineering teams
Qualification & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant Engineering discipline.
- At least 8 years' experience in Test, Evaluation, Verification and Validation.
- Strong knowledge of Systems Engineering and Project Management.
- Experience in the Defence industry is a major advantage.
- Experience using DOORS requirements database
- Experience in IQ/OQ and PQ validation activities including protocols and reports.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Claire Whitehouse on 0421 248 312 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.