The Systems Engineering Lead will be responsible for conducting complex activities and tasks relating to requirements development, system definition, design and development, integration, verification, validation and certification related to Cyber Security Capability.
The Systems Engineering Lead will plan, organise, schedule, integrate and deliver complex systems engineering services and products, whilst working cohesively and flexibly with related stakeholders to Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC).
Estimated start date 10-08-2020
Location of work Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract 12 months
Contract extensions 12 months
Security clearance Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of Systems Engineering practice, design patterns, standards and information systems technologies.
- Ability to provide technical and engineering process leadership to guide the delivery of a range of complex technical projects.
- Demonstrated experience in development, delivery or updating time-based schedules of engineering activities as a part of a program or project schedule.
- Demonstrated experience in development and design of engineering activities, including systems engineering process reviews, in accordance with Program Design Authority requirements.
- Ability to contribute to design, delivery and update of:
- Operational Concept Document (OCD);
- Function and Performance Specifications (FPS)
- System security design; and
- System accreditation artefact
6. Ability to develop, deliver and update as appropriate:
- System Specifications (SS);
- Detailed Design (DD) documentation;
- Interface Control Documents (ICD);
- Configuration control documents; and
- Systems Risk Register
7.Review internal/externally developed security engineering artefacts to ensure that all security requirements are addressed.
Please apply now if you fit the criteria or send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.