** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as; DOORs and/or UML.
- Experience as a Systems Engineer working on Defence projects for more than 3 - 5 years
- Engineering degree in either of the following disciplines; Electrical, communications, electronics, mechatronics, aerospace and/or mechanical.
- Experience in systems architecture, design & development and test & evaluation
- Australian Citizenship essential
- Defence industry experience (desirable)
MUST be an Australian Citizen and those holding an active or reinstatable Baseline, NV1 or NV2 clearance are encouraged to apply!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier to the Defence Industry.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.