Kinexus are proud to be partnering with Hanwha Defence Australia (HDA). With a depth of international experience HDA are building an exciting new brand to support the growth and development of Australia's defence force capability. HDA are seeking highly qualified, self-motivated and multi-skilled people, to join with them in building next generation technology and capabilities that will take Australia into the next century.
Hanwha currently have exciting opportunities for an experience Systems Engineers to join a rapidly growing team here in Melbourne, to support a brand-new state-of-the-art projects for the Australian Defence Force. Individuals with experience across the entire systems engineering lifecycle (V&V, Test & Integration, Requirements Management, Design and Review) will be highly suitable.
- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as; DOORs and/or UML.
- 3 - 5 years' experience as a Systems Engineer
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Mechanical, Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics, Software, Safety or Hardware
- Experience in systems architecture, design & development and test & evaluation
- Must hold a current NV1 (Secret) security clearance
- Defence industry experience desirable
- Explore a brand-new Defence project
- Travel opportunities locally and nationally
- Competitive salary package with brand-new offices across Victoria
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and an Active NV1 Clearance or above.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olivia Agate on 03 9982 0319 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.