Our client is looking for a Systems Integration Engineer to join their Australian organisation based here in Adelaide. The opportunity is for someone to work full time on a temporary contract (15 months). This is a great opportunity for someone to work across a critical project within the Defence industry.
The successful candidate will have experience in fields such as:
- Knowledge and experience in a Defence related engineering discipline as well as a strong working knowledge in other areas
- Experience in Tactical Communications in a Land (Army) environment (desirable)
- Specialist knowledge and experience with integration of HF, VHF, UHF and/or MESH IP Radios with other systems (desirable)
- 5+ years experience
- Demonstrated skills and experience with Systems Engineering principles and tool sets (e.g. DoDAF)
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Ability to work in a team environment
Candidates MUST be an Australian Citizen with a Security Clearance or eligible to obtain one.
To apply for this role click "apply now"
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ben Reeve on 03 9982 0311 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.