Our client is a world-renowned supplier to the Defence Industry both nationally and internationally. We have an immediate requirement for an initial 6 months' of work for a Safety Systems Engineer.
To be suitable for this role you must have 5+ years' experience in the safety engineering space, including some exposure to the Defence industry.
- Identify and eliminate safety hazards across development to achieve delivery of safe products
- Preform analysis on engineering design concepts and experiments for analysis of system safety
- Write safety case reports and statistics
- Review design concepts and make modification to achieve safety results
- Investigate and analyse relevant engineering data
- Analyse and contribute to planning documents and engineering programs
- 5+ years' experience as Safety Engineer or in a Safety Engineering environment
- Defence experience
- Exposure to MIL STD 882(e)
- Functional safety training and certification experience
- Must hold a Baseline security clearance or higher
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-EH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.