To all Systems Safety Engineers looking to join or grow within one of Australia's largest industries, have we got the opportunity for you!
Our clients are world renowned for the on-going support they provide across technology and war-fighting capability for the ADF and other international Defence Forces and are rapidly growing across their systems engineering teams in need of Safety engineers to support their multi-million dollar projects!
Permanent full-time positions based in Melbourne with great salaries and other benefits on offer!
Those from critical industries such as Rail, Defence, Medical and others are encouraged to apply! Must be an Australian Citizen!
This role is progressing despite the current COVID-19 restrictions*
- Ensure and maintain safe work practices and enforce safety risk management is met
- Ensure systems safety requirements are met and assets are compliant to safety standards
- Work collaboratively across various engineering and project departments to ensure systems safety is adhered too and process is developed and met
- Support design, test and integration, verification and validation and commissioning of military systems and the development of safety cases accordingly
- Assimilate complex systems and analyse safety cases and develop cases based on reports taken
- Work with relevant stakeholders to determine requirements and place into appropriate capture matrix
- Develop safety management plans (SMP) and risk management plans (RMP) aligned to customer requirements
- Minimum 3 - 5 years or more as a Systems Safety Engineer or similar within Defence (CASG/ADF or Industry) or within a safety-critical environment
- Experience in Risk management or Risk Mitigation and/or Asset Management and assurance (highly desired)
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering (Aerospace, mechanical, electronics, electrical, software and/or hardware)
- Background in aerospace or land-based systems (desirable)
- Australian Citizenship essential; ITAR Compliant
- Exposure and experience working under AUSDEFCON framework (desirable)
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 leading Defence Industry recruitment solutions agency with offices across Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide, with team of ex-Defence and Recruitment Specialists ready to support your new career or company needs today!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.