Enterprise Service SPO within the Australian Signals Directorate has responsibility for DEF103PH1 - a Major Project to deliver Strategic Communications Capability to Defence.
The Project will undertake capital acquisitions to deliver new telecommunications capability services both domestically and internationally.
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance
- Contract through to 30 June 2021
- SFIA Lvl 5
- Flexible working arrangements available
The Systems Security Architect/Practitioner responsible for liaising closely with the Certification and Accreditation Authorities responsible for describing the security threats and risks with delivery of a solution.
The Systems Security Architect/Practitioner will develop the security architecture/design for DEF103PH1 capabilities whilst working cohesively and flexibly with DEF103PH1 stakeholders and more widely with the Australian Signals Directorate and industry stakeholders.
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and leading threat risk assessment activities; research information security standards; conduct system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments.
- Review existing system security measures, recommend and implement enhancements.
- Expert knowledge of and ability to produce architectural solutions that meet the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF and the Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM).
- Develop, deliver and update System Accreditation Plan (SAP), Security Risk Management Plan (SRMP) and other relevant documents to ensure Capability solution architecture/design(s) are able to sufficiently mitigate the identified threats.
- Analyse, design, develop, deliver and maintain documentation supporting the security posture of a range of cyber security capabilities
- Liaise with certification and accreditation authorities, business stakeholders and solution architects to drive a solution/design to an accreditation outcome.
- Review internal/externally developed security engineering artefacts to ensure that all security requirements are addressed
- Advise Program Design Authority on system security threats, risks and mitigation.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.