Our client is a tier one consulting firm within the Defence Industry and is looking for a Simulation Engineer with the ability to develop technical requirements to join the Canberra team.
The role will see you involved in developing new systems for defence on cutting edge aerospace platforms and provide guidance and support to clients on aspects relating to simulation parameters and capability.
This is an amazing opportunity to work on state-of-the-art systems in Defence whilst showcasing your engineering expertise. You will be responsible for providing advice on all engineering requirements of the capabilities, ensuring that risks and issues are flagged and dealt with.
- Provide leadership, specialist advice and guidance on the delivery of engineering tasks
- Undertake requirements analysis
- Derive system requirements, define the test requirements, and participate in system design and system requirements reviews
- Investigate and trial enabling technologies to support defence platforms
- Develop, Plan, document and execute simulation activities
- Identify project and product risks and escalate using defined processes
- Provide SME advice on simulation systems and virtual environments
- Tertiary qualifications in Systems Engineering
- Must have simulation engineering experience in a Defence Aerospace environment
- Knowledge of complex simulation systems
- 10 years industry experience
- Proven stakeholder liaison skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with DOORS
- Ability to develop technical requirements
- Knowledge of the Defence project lifecycle
- Meet ITAR Compliancy
Applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship and a current Negative Vetting 1 clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.