Our client is a leader in providing engineering excellence to enhance Defence capabilities, combining operational and engineering support with integration activities. Tactical information is a key element for achieving the aims of the ADF and the warfighting capability. This role requires someone with practical knowledge of and experience in TDL operations & doctrine as well as the ability to work collaboratively within a highly specialised team to deliver a major Defence capability. I am seeking a pro-active individual that is looking to build on their proven leadership experience while ensuring the customer's requirements are satisfied. In this role you will enhance the existing baseline Link 16 capability to be evolved to support a Multi-TDL capability that can act as independent environment to support research and training activities
- Responsible for technical solutions related to TDL and Link 16 technology, ensuring program artefacts are developed and delivered
- Ensure requirements in the engineering work packages are clearly defined
- Develop engineering processes and safety management systems
- Development and presentation of training packages in support of the ADF (Link 16 & Multi TDL)
- Assist in the support of the network development and documentation
- Documentation Review experience:
- Systems Design Documents
- System Specification
- Design Acceptance Pack
- System Configuration Documentation
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Logistics Manuals
- Operator Maintenance Manuals
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Technical qualifications and significant knowledge of TDL technology
- Must have significant understanding of engineering processes within the Defence sector. This includes specification writing, requirements analysis & traceability, and requirements management etc.
- Strong stakeholder and customer liaison skills
- Candidates must be Australian citizens and hold a current Defence security clearance
- Excellent career progression & development
- Ability to work on state of the art technology
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic working environment
This is an urgent role and our client is interviewing now - APPLY NOW.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 08 7226 6579 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.