Full time Permanent Opportunity, salary range depends on level of experience.
- Build on your existing experience in Recruitment
- Stable organisation to work autonomously
- Supportive Team Culture and Leadership
Kinexus are expanding our team in Middleton and we are looking for a vibrant individual to join our incredibly supportive agencey!
- Australian or New Zealand PR or Citizen
- Talent Resourcer or Recruitment Consultant with 3+ years of experience
- Autonmous, Proactive and thrives on Professional Independence.
What You Want
- Secure job opportunity and career progression
- To build on your current career, in a reputable organisation
- Or to work with long term Government & Commercial clients
- Or to join a reputable and strongly positioned agencey
- To Talent resource and relationship build and deliver
- To work in Technology or Engineering Recruitment.
If this sounds like you keep reading!
- Australia's First recruiter specialising into Defence 20+ years
- Biggest capability into defence in delivering Recruitment solutions
- Exclusive and long-term clients working with us 10+ years
- Our networks support Defence members find work into commercial sector
- For both our clients and candidates provide positive experience
- Staff love working at Kinexus and some of us have been with us 10+ years
- Job security for the next 10 years under unique Government Projects
- Work with existing clients requesting for Talent
- Opportunity to grow your career in a thriving and secure space
- Learn about the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Strong earning potential, flexible working hours, WFH for 5+ Years experienced
- Internal professional training for career progression
- Marketing support for attracting appropriate talent
- Mental health and wellbeing support through company-wide Employee Assistance Program.
About The Role
- Source and identify engineering or technical talent for existing clients
- Data search, Advertise, Phone screen, Interview and shortlist
- Build talent pools and network with future talent, using various platforms
- Collaborate with team to drive the Talent piece of the recruitment cycle
- Identify and generate new opportunities, through the recruitment journey.
Requirements - Experience and Skills in:
- Must be Australian or New Zealand PR or Citizen
- Full work right Bridging Visa considered
- Strong communications skill both verbal and written
- Strong Computer and Tech savvy and able to navigate
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and telephone manner
- Autonemous, proactive, self driven, resilient and collaborative
- Building and prospecting Talent pools
- Agency or Government, or Commercial Internal Recruitment
- Recruitment end to end process
- Talent resourcing for both contractor & or permanent roles highly considered
- Talent resourcing in technology or engineering highly considered
- Strong interest for Defence, Engineering or Technology considered
- Ex Australian Defence Force or related, very highly considered.
If you fullfill these requirements, please APPLY NOW - Interviewing ASAP.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-JR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.