Recruitment Talent & Client Account Manager |Technology or Engineering Defence
- Talent Candidates & Warm Client Relationship Development
- Outcome Driven, No Sales, Supportive Leadership & Team Culture
- Career Opportunity, ongoing Training Support and WFH Flexi
Kinexus are expanding our team in Sydney and we are looking for vibrant individuals to join our incredible supportive team!
Multiple Positions Vacant - Permanent Full time!
- Experienced Talent/Candidate Manager/Consultant
- Relationship Developed and up and coming Account Manager
- Or an IT or an Engineering professional with
Stakeholder Management experience, looking for
a career change into Defence professional recruitment
- You've worked in either Agency or Government
- Or you have a keen interest in Technology or
Engineering Defence talent recruitment.
What You Want
- Looking for secure job opportunity and Career growth
- To join a collaborative team with supportive leadership
- To build on your successful career, in a reputable agency
- To work with Government and Commercial clients, long term
- Candidate/Client Relationship Development and Account Management
- No Sales or Business Development
- Strong interest in Technology or Engineering Defence.
If this sounds like you keep reading!
- Australia's First recruiter specialising into Defence 20 years
- Biggest capability into defence in delivering Recruitment solutions
- Exclusive and long-term clients working with us 10+ years
- Our networks support Defence members find work into commercial sector
- For both our clients and candidates providing positive experience.
- Work with PSAed and existing clients requesting for Talent
- Opportunity to grow your career in a thriving and secure space
- Gain exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Strong earning potential, flexible working hours
- Access to first class Internal Training and support
- Marketing support for attracting appropriate talent.
About the role
- Manage Talent sourcing and Key Client Relationship
- Qualify job briefs and prioritise recruitment solutions
- Deliver high quality recruitment solutions
- Develop new and build on existing Talent and pool
- Some client visits with Business Development Manager
Requirements - Experience and Skills in:
- Managing recruitment projects and high level ownership of key accounts
- Talent Candidate development and existing Key client relationship management
- Recruitment process end to end
- Hold a current Driving Licence and happy to travel
- Agency or Government, or Commercial Internal Recruitment background
- Must have excellent communications skill both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and telephone manner
- Thrives in working in a team but also proactive
- Outcome driven, resilient and collaborative approach
- Strong interest for Defence, Engineering or Technology
- Ex Australian Defence Force or related, highly considered.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-JR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.