Talent Candidate Manager - Technology or Engineering Defence SA
- Outcome Driven & No Business Development
- Supportive Team Culture and Leadership
- Training and ongoing Career development
Kinexus are expanding our team in SA Middleton and we are looking for vibrant individuals to join our incredible supportive team!
Permanent Full time!
- Australian PR or Citizen or NZ Citizen
- Driven Engineering or an ICT Graduate
- Or an experienced Customer Service or Sales Representative
- Or an up-and-coming Recruitment Coordinator
- Or an experienced Candidate or Resource Consultant
- Or an experienced Service Delivery Representative
- You have a keen interest in Technology or
Engineering Defence talent recruitment.
What You Want
- Looking for a foot in the door to gain professional experience
- To secure an opportunity for career progression
- Or to join a collaborative team with supportive leadership
- Or to build on your career, in a reputable agency
- Or to work with Government & Commercial clients, long term
- To Talent resource and work with candidates
- To work in Technology or Engineering in Defence industry.
If this sounds like you keep reading!
- Australia's First recruiter specialising into Defence 20 years
- Biggest capability into defence in delivering Recruitment solutions
- Exclusive and long-term clients who's worked with us 10+ years
- Our networks support Defence members find work into commercial sector
- For both our clients and candidates provide positive experience.
Benefits for You
- Job security for the next 10 years under a Government Project
- Work with PSAed and existing clients requesting for Talent
- Opportunity to grow your career in a thriving and secure space
- Gain exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Strong earning potential, flexible working hours
- Access to first class Internal Training and support
- Marketing support for attracting appropriate talent.
About The Role
- Source and identify engineering or technical talent for the team on-behalf of clients
- Data search, Advertise, Phone screen, Interview and shortlist
- Build talent pools and network with future talent, using social media platforms
- Collaborate with team to drive the Talent piece of the recruitment cycle
- Identify and generate new opportunities, through the recruitment journey.
Requirements - Experience and Skills in:
- Must be Australian PR or Citizen or NZ Citizen
- Must have excellent communications skill both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and telephone manner
- Team oriented, proactive, self driven, resilient and collaborative
- Strong interest for Defence, Engineering Technology
- Talent resourcing in technology or engineering highly considered
- Talent resourcing for both contractor and or permanent roles highly considered
- Building and prospecting Talent pools highly considered
- Agency or Government, or Commercial Internal Recruitment highly considered
- Recruitment end to end experience highly considered
- Ex Australian Defence Force or related, very highly considered.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-JR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.