Talent Candidate Manager - Technology or Engineering Defence SA Middleton
- Career Opporttunity in Stable Industry
- Foot in Door and No Client Sales Development
- Supportive Team Culture and Leadership
Ongoing Training and Coaching
Kinexus are expanding our team in SA Middleton and we are looking for vibrant individuals to join our incredible supportive team!
Permanent Full time Opportunity!
- Australian or New Zealand PR or Citizen
- Engineering or an ICT Undergraduate Graduate
- Or an experienced Customer Service or Sales Representative
- Or an experienced Call Centre Agent who is ready for next step
- Proactive and thrives on professional independance
- You have a keen interest in Technology or
Engineering in Defence talent recruitment.
What You Want
- Looking for a foot in to gain professional experience
- Secure job opportunity and career progression
- Or to build on your career, in a reputable organisation
- Or to work with Government & Commercial clients
- Or to join a collaborative team with supportive leadership
- To Talent resource and relationship building
- To work in Technology or Engineering in Defence industry.
If this sounds like you keep reading!
- Australia's First recruiter specialising into Defence 20 years
- Biggest capability into defence in delivering Recruitment solutions
- Exclusive and long-term clients working with us 10+ years
- Our networks support Defence members find work into commercial sector
- For both our clients and candidates provide positive experience
- Staff love working at Kinexus and some of us have been with us 10+ years.
Benefits for You
- Job security for the next 10 years under unique Government Projects
- Work with existing clients requesting for Talent
- Opportunity to grow your career in a thriving and secure space
- Learn about the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Strong earning potential, flexible working hours
- Access to taylored Internal Training and coaching support
- Marketing support for attracting appropriate talent.
About The Role
- Source and identify engineering or technical talent for the team on-behalf of clients
- Data search, Advertise, Phone screen, Interview and shortlist
- Build talent pools and network with future talent, using social media platforms
- Collaborate with team to drive the Talent piece of the recruitment cycle
- Identify and generate new opportunities, through the recruitment journey.
Requirements - Experience and Skills in:
- Must be Australian or New Zealand PR or Citizen
- Full work right Bridging Visa considered
- Must have excellent communications skill both verbal and written
- Must be Computer and Tech savvy and able to naviage
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and telephone manner
- Team oriented, proactive, self driven, resilient and collaborative
- Strong interest for Defence, Engineering or Technology
- Talent resourcing in technology or engineering highly considered
- Talent resourcing for both contractor & or permanent roles highly considered
- Building and prospecting Talent pools highly considered
- Agency or Government, or Commercial Internal Recruitment highly considered
- Recruitment end to end experience highly considered
- Ex Australian Defence Force or related, very highly considered.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-JR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.