Kinexus just celebrated 18 years of being in business. We place over 600 people a year into engineering, technical, ICT and scientific roles. We support Australia's rapidly expanding Defence sector by providing both permanent and contract personnel to develop and drive all new technology across its major platforms.
- Talking / interviewing / communicating with a wide range of engineers, technicians and other Defence professionals
- Source and identify engineering and technical talent to be utilised by our Defence clients
- Using marketing techniques to build talent pools of highly skilled individuals
- Network with the best of them
- Manage communication with our clients and contractors
- Building relationships with our clients and candidates
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Proficient in MS Office
- A strong understanding or interest in engineering or defence
- Tertiary qualification preferred
- Ability to think on your feet
- Ability to work in a team
Our dedicated training manager will develop your skills in the following areas:
- Training on Technical recruitment processes and systems
- Become an expert in cutting edge technology that protects Australia
- Develop your own personal brand in specialised industries
- Creative marketing ploys and strategic thinking
- Enhance your communication, interviewing and negotiation techniques
This role would be perfect for someone with sales experience who is looking to enter an industry where they can gain traction and become a trusted go-to source for clients and candidates. We require people who want to grow with us and have a passion for what we do for the Defence industry at this exciting time.
Kinexus is dedicated to providing opportunities to our candidates, clients and most importantly to our internal staff by offering progression pathways and promoting diversity within our business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kat Lezes on 02 9492 7570 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.