Team Lead manages a team of engineering professionals and undertakes professional engineering work in conjunction with other project team members to ensure that products and systems are well engineered.The Team Lead manages the responsible for both individual and team development to meet the changing needs of the business. The Team Lead works with internal and external stakeholders in a transdisciplinary manner. Managing the needs of the customer, project, commercial and contract requirements.
- Accountable for the leadership, morale, output and performance of the team
- Act as the point of escalation for team members to resolve any issues
- Assess project needs provided by project managers and others, and assign work to team members
- Establish budget requirements and ensure adequate controls and financial management is carried out to deliver the services of the team within the department plan
- Undertake professional work in the applicable technical area of expertise as required to develop the business, contribute to project delivery and support in-service product
- Follow company procedures and customer requirements and apply a systems engineering approach and techniques to plan and execute engineering activities to meet cost, quality and schedule objectives.
- Engineering team leadership experience in a product development and support environment.
- Demonstrated success leading the development and delivery of complex, high technology products involving software, hardware and integrated systems.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Australian Security Clearance (security clearance is required).
- Ability to travel to support customer meetings in Australia (flexibility and notice will be given).
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 21 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Claire Whitehouse on 0411 640 766 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-CW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs