Large Federal Government department are looking fro expereicned Business Anlaysts to join their ever growing team in ACT.
- Perform research and facilitate workshops and interviews to determine IT business requirements and then translate such into specifications for technical projects
- Documenting and delivering documentation requirements such as analysis and design artefacts, requirements, business processes etc.
- Assist in business Change Management activities
- Help the project meet schedule, business and budget objectives
- Provide leadership assistant to several other analysts in planning, analysis and execution of plans
- Focus on the people side of change in the area of systems and technology, processes, job roles and skills, as well as organizational structures
- Increase employee engagement, and in the same vein empower senior management as change sponsors
- Work to drive ultimate utilization, faster adoption and higher proficiency on change impacted on personnel in the organization in order for business results to be achieved
- Analyse, facilitate, model, and organize information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs
Estimated start date1-06-2020
Location of work Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract 12 months
Security clearance Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
- Solid knowledge of relevant technology concepts (e.g. Network/ Gateway , Client-server, relational databases, and Cloud web-based architectures including Azure and AWS platform /service/ solution offerings and security requirements)
- Must have a solid working knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts (e.g. reporting, querying software, spreadsheets, dashboards, and data mining)
- Strong communication skills, including prioritizing, problem solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Proven time management organization skills (must be able to arrange workload and meet deadlines
- Experience engaging with multi-disciplinary teams including Infrastructure and Platforms teams including Security
- 3+ years work experience in full Enterprise IT systems development including complex systems
- Business Analysis and/or Change Management certification/s
- Previous experience in Government agency is highly desired
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.